2.28.2013

Mini Update

Update on house:  there was ugly shelving on virtually every wall in the house--now there is not.  Today or tomorrow we will start to patch holes (of which there are millions). 

Update on Preggo-ness: I am 21 weeks today.  Baby G2 is quite active and even though s/he has tons of in-utero space now, s/he prefers to hang out low.  Like between my hips low.  It's weird. Zach got to feel him/her kick for the first time the other day and that's always cool.  I cannot get enough dairy.  Milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, look out--you are in my sights!  The other things I love these days are raw vegetables and vinegar (I like the veggies with or without the vinegar.  The vinegar usually ends up on veggies or french fries).  Speaking of which, my cravings with Nora were slushies, french fries (so many french fries) and ice cream.  So I'd say dairy and vegetables is a big improvement!

Update on Nora:  This is the big exciting update I wanted to write about.  For a month or so now, Nora has been pretending!  It.is.so.fun!  You can ask her questions about what she's doing and she'll tell you all sorts of things.  One day she was sitting in my desk chair and I asked her what she was doing.  She said working.  She got a teapot that sings and makes noise for Christmas.  It came with little cakes and tea cups.  She'll tell you different things she's "drinking" and pass cups out for you "drink".  Last night she was praying before "eating" her cakes.  I nearly died of the cuteness!

My family is driving up today after school/work (my Dad, Mom, and my sister's kids) so they'll be here tomorrow, Saturday and leave on Sunday.  I'm very excited.  We're going to "camp" at the new house. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I thought it was Friday for half the morning.  I'm hoping you thought it was Wednesday till now!

No comments: