11.01.2011

Whew!

Wow! Haven't been here in quite some time! It's been such a busy...well, month! I'll hopefully get some more detailed posts on here later, but these are the things we've been up to lately:



  • I turned 27 and one of my Nieces turned 9 on the same day--My parents came to visit bringing her and her sister along for some family fun

  • Zach turned the big 3-0, so we had a little shin-dig

  • We made a trip to Indy to see some of our favorite bands in concert

  • Hit Nashville, IN on the way back home for some small-town fall shopping

  • NR had her first 2 overnights away from us

  • Our church partnered with two other westside (yes, in Evansville that is one word) churches for the first ever westside Trunk-or-Treat

  • I proposed a huge makeover for our church Nursery to the board (hoping to hear back with approval on that soon...)

Whew! And those are just the highlights! What happened for you in the merry month of October?

No comments: